Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Manager in Youngstown!
Trillium Construction is hiring for a Project Manager. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
Well established construction company that has been in business since 1981. Specializing in petroleum and natural gas industries. They specifically handle construction of airport fueling systems which consist of gas compressor stations, gathering systems and bulk storage petroleum piping. This is a contract to hire position.
• Seek and cultivate relationships with sub-contractors and suppliers
• Organizing internal pre-bid meetings for new project proposals and RFP’s
• Maintain weekly project list
• Overseeing Project managers, estimators, and general field superintendent
• Oversees financial budgets, coordinate contractors, organize schedules and control job cost
Work is 40 hours per week and pay is up to $46 per hour. If interested, please apply today!
• Mechanical Piping system experience
• 3 years of working on large scale projects (preferably in mechanical piping fabrication and installation)
• Oil and Gas pipeline transfer operations knowledge helpful
• Mechanical piping installation, both above and below grade
• 4- year College degree preferred but not necessary
• OSHA Construction standards 29 CRF 1926
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.