Already have an account?
Now hiring a Recruiter for the internal team in Allentown!
Do you have a passion for recruiting? Are you a phone warrior? Trillium Drivers, a leader in the staffing industry and recipient of The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For award, is hiring in Allentown! We’re looking for an experienced recruiter to take us to the next level. Interested? Keep reading…
What’s in it for you:
• Exceptional company culture and stability
• Competitive compensation package, which includes base salary plus commissions and bonuses
• Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
• 6% company-match 401K
• 14 PTO days and 8 paid holidays
• Cell phone allowance
• Opportunity for professional development and growth
Essential job functions:
• Responsible for developing, evaluating, and maintaining an available pool of qualified Drivers to meet client needs.
• Act as a liaison between the field staff employee and the client to ensure that a high-quality service is being provided. Advise management of any service issues or concerns.
• Follow up with client and employee to ensure that a satisfactory placement has been made.
• Resolve issues with field staff employees involving pay discrepancies, working conditions, counseling, discipline, etc.
• Complete and maintain all documentation processes as required by company policy and federal or state regulation for field staff employees including new hire and I-9 forms, reference checks, social security number verifications, criminal background checks, and any other documentation required by the client site within a timely manner.
• Maintain frequent contact with client and prospect companies to discuss their needs.
• Maintain frequent contact with sales account reps and other branch personnel to discuss the availability of field staff employees by skill categories and to anticipate clients’ needs.
• Reliable and dependable attendance is an expected essential function of this position.
• Responsible for working well with others and maintaining positive attitude within a team environment.
• NOTE: This is not a remote position.
Ready to throw your hat in the ring? Apply today!
• Associate degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or related course of study preferred.
• Transportation recruiting and/or staffing experience is a plus!
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Recruiter enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.