Already have an account?
Now hiring a BIM Modeler in Phoenix!
Trillium Construction is now seeking a BIM Modeler for direct-hire placement!
Pay rate is $25-35/HR. Our client is a well established company that provides customers a sole source solution for Industrial Automation services and products. A dedicated System Integrator and I & C Construction firm that supplies customers with all required aspects of Automation and Control needs.
• Receiving, processing, and archiving of model files from designers, staff and trade subcontractors.
• Development of model components from ideas to prototypes, shop/approval drawings and jigging/assembly concepts through production-grade delivery.
• Assist in the development of sequencing and assembly steps and communication of these steps to stakeholders graphically (4D).
• Creation of bill of materials/cut lists and support of pricing and estimating efforts.
• Perform QC review of work personally produced prior to issue to other teams and assist in QA review of work produced by other modelers within the team.
• Facilitate the exchange and coordination of the 3D model elements with consultants and contractor/fabricators.
• Participate in technological collaboration between project team members, client, architect, builder, consultants, subcontractors, etc.
• Provide input to IT Manager regarding computer hardware and software tools.
• Maintain model libraries and model standards, project archives,
If interested, please apply today!
• 2-5 years’ experience in architectural, engineering or construction (AEC) industry or similar experience in a relevant Manufacturing industry with a focus on production modeling and detailing using 3D model objects.
• Advanced knowledge and proficiency using model authoring software such as Revit, SolidWorks, Inventor, etc.
• Working knowledge of Navisworks clash detection.
• Strong verbal, written and electronic communication skills for responding to information requests and tasks.
• Work schedule must be flexible to allow extended periods of overtime or off-shift work to accommodate changing construction sequences.
• Experience routing conduit.
• Understanding of building controls systems, HPM, LSS and fire alarm systems.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Please call us at 414-455-6430 for more information.
To apply for BIM Modeler enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
They are the best I have worked with. Period.