On Site Recruiter
Now hiring an On-Site Recruiter / Dispatch Coordinator in the Salt Lake City, UT area!
Trillium Drivers is now seeking an On-Site Recruiter / Dispatch Coordinator for long-term work!
The On Site is responsible for achieving the financial goals of branch office(s) by maintaining employee and client relationships, maintaining a sufficient pool of field staff employees to meet current and anticipated customer demand, and filling clients’ orders with quality employees who will meet client expectations.
Specific job responsibilities:
• Dispatches and coordinates daily route functions based on the needs of the client.
• Monitors the daily activities of drivers to ensure compliance with Trillium’s and the client’s policies and standards.
• Scheduling/dispatching of drivers based on volume and routes
• Develop employees through training and positive coaching to perform at their peak
• Monitor dispatch times, following progress throughout the shift
• Onsite will be the liaison between the drivers and the client
• Identify issues before they occur, and develop a plan of action to resolve
• Maintain a safe work environment by reviewing each employees’ actions while operating motor vehicles
• Any other duties assigned
The pay rate is $24 per hour plus commissions (up to $9,600 per year)! Schedule is Tuesday – Friday 1st shift. There is also a $75 cell phone reimbursement. If interested, please apply today!
• At least one year of direct dispatch experience utilizing routing and transportation software
• High school education or GED is desirable for this position. Some college courses in business-related field helpful.
• Previous temporary staffing/recruiting experience and/or up to 3 years of related experience in a service industry.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or a related course of study preferred.
• Knowledge of Microsoft programs such as Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to multitask
• Able to execute progressive discipline and conduct positive coaching
• Knowledge of the geographical area and understanding of a road map
Trillium Driver Solutions has been recruiting and hiring CDL Drivers for over 30 years. Whether you are seeking casual work or a full time driving career, let the experts at Trillium put you behind the wheel. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, but our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Contact Us if you have any questions