Already have an account?
Safety Coordinator needed in Clintonville, WI! Direct Hire!!
Trillium Staffing, a leader in the staffing industry, is currently seeking Safety Coordinator for our manufacturing client in Clintonville, WI!
The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance with federal, state, and local regulations pertaining to environmental health and safety and OSHA guidelines while promoting our client’s culture of safety through employee interaction by providing the coaching, tools, and training needed in the process.
Duties include planning and implementation of programs to train supervisors and employees in work site safety, leading the investigation of accidents and injuries, submitting accident reports, performing spot audits for employee compliance, conduct plant work inspections and audits, facilitate new employee orientation and check-in with new hires to benchmark training progress, and assisting with EHS software orientation and trainings.
This is 1st shift, Direct Hire position with a local manufacturing company in Clintonville area. Standard hours for this role are Monday - Friday 7:00am-3:00pm. Will need to be flexible with hours during certain times of the year for in-house training. Pay ranges based on experience level, $21-$27 per hour BOE.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet the qualifications below, apply now!
- Associate’s Degree in related field or 3-5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing safety role, preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment with mechanical aptitude preferred
- Exposure to Lean principles or Six Sigma is highly desired
- Must have strong analytical skills to determine root cause analysis and resolve operational failures and set corrective action/course
- OSHA 30 General Industry Certification or willingness to obtain, preferred
- Must be action oriented
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for Safety Coordinator enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.