Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring for an IT Manager in Marion, WI! Direct Hire!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking an IT Manager in Marion, WI to add to our client’s growing team!
The IT Manager is responsible for the planning, organizing, and execution of all Information Technology functions as the sole incumbent working in this hands-on role. Span of control includes network infrastructure, servers, storage, operating systems, applications programming, software support, telecommunications and vendor relations. The position will focus on enhancing and updating current systems with new technology initiatives. The IT Manager will also be responsible for helping various departments trouble-shoot and repair problems as they arise.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a well-established organization in the area! Wages range from $100-115k/yr based on experience. The standard hours for this position are 8:00am -5:00pm with flexibility.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you meet the qualifications below, apply now!
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science required
• 5+ years of progressive information technology experience in a manufacturing environment
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft IT products and services
• Database administration experience using MS SQL/T-SQL and stored procedures
• Strong application development and programming experience, C#, VB, .Net
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage projects and deadlines
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.