Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a CDL Class A Flatbed Truck Driver in Bolingbrook, Illinois!
Trillium Driver Solutions is seeking a CDL A Flatbed Driver in Bolingbrook, IL for delivering to the entire state of Illinois, east Iowa, southern Wisconsin, the Northern half of Indiana and southern Michigan.
This temp to perm position has full benefits available once hired on! Shift is 5:00am- 2:30pm, Monday-Friday. Pay is $27/hour with overtime after 40 hours. Year round work!
The driver will haul building materials in our 48’ flatbed truck. Routes downloaded daily with turn by turn directions by PeopleNet. No need to do any route planning! Electronic logging and DVIR completed by PeopleNet. This driver is expected to work as a valued member of the delivery team. The job primarily consists of local vehicle operations involving positioning and moving trucks and trailers at company location and customer locations to effect loading and unloading.
Some driver assist - there will be some instances when material needs to be maneuvered around by hand. Potential for one overnight a week. Most of the time it will be just one overnight a week unless needing to cover for a driver who is out on vacation. Per diem is $50 per night out and hotel.
• Operate company owned and leased trucks over 4 tons to facilitate shipping and receiving operations
• Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of building products and materials
• Perform required before, during, and after-operation user maintenance and provide required reports
• Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup operations
• Operate all Material Handling Equipment
• Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA and company safety programs
• Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent condition
• Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the overall team operations
• Must be able to learn to operate all Material Handling Equipment used by the company
• Requires prolonged sitting, driving, and Material Handling Equipment operations
• Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times
If you’re interested in this CDL Class A Flatbed Truck Driver position, please apply today!
• CDL Class A license
• Experience operating Material Handling Equipment
• One or more years’ of verifiable experience as truck driver
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
• Must be able to work in severe weather conditions; both heat and cold
• Clean MVR
• Ability to pass pre-employment screening
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.