Already have an account?
Now hiring a CNC Manufacturing Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Staffing has a CNC Manufacturing Engineer position available in the Bluffton, IN area working at our client location who is an established custom precision machining operation with diverse capabilities.
Direct hire opportunity. Salary range of $70,000 to $80,000. Core hours will be Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This person will be responsible for supporting in-house requests for machining support by performing time studies, prototype machining coordination, CAM and CNC manual programming, creating CAD models and prints, and performing new product launch setups.
Job Responsibilities to include:
• Design and Develop precision machining processes for: jig, fixture, work holding, cutting tools, material/feed/speed, CNC programming.
• Proficient with CNC/CAD (Solidworks) /CAM programming, coordinate setup, tool nose/diameter compensation, offset, setup, and troubleshooting.
• Cutting tool, material, coating, feed & speed experience/knowledge.
• Design, develop, test, and sources various tools, machinery and equipment for manufacturing methods.
• Strong technical capacity, strategic thinking, presentation, problem solving/analysis skills, understanding GD&T and stack up tolerancing.
• Performs product/process analysis for production up time, cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency improvement.
• Perform machining/Tool Maker duties as needed.
• Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised products, including establishing goals, training team members, working on the floor and evaluating results.
• Assist the sales team by participating in new product customer RFQ review and quote process.
• CAM programming, assistance with production launch and troubleshooting of existing equipment.
• Develop appropriate documentation for new product being produced.
• Improve existing production processes for productivity, efficiency, and cost savings.
• Owns the creation of CNC programs for both new and existing product. Complete necessary tasks to introduce new product to the production floor.
• Proficiency in use of ERP software systems.
• Ensure current products have adequate BOM and routings and understand processing paperwork for each job.
• Demonstrate creativity for future technology programs.
• Project Engineering responsibility for researching and leading the installation of new capital machinery.
• Microsoft Office Suite proficiency: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
If interested, please apply today!
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (Required)
• CNC Machining: 3 years (Required)
• CNC Programming: 3 years (Required)
• Understands G and M codes and able to demonstrate proficiency in CNC programming.
• Turning and Milling experience.
• Strong hands-on machining background with experience in CNC operation, set-up, controls and computer applications.
• Ability to read and understand blueprints and GD&T.
• Proficient in Solid Works 3D/2D CAD modeling design and drafting program.
• Must be team oriented, enthusiastic and possess a continuous improvement mindset.
• Communicate clearly with all levels of Management and Team Members in the facility, both oral and written communication.
• Strong written and oral communication skills related to: organization, planning and professionalism.
To apply for CNC Manufacturing Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
They are the best I have worked with. Period.