Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Program Manager in Cambridge!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Program Manager in Cambridge, MA!
The Program Manager will be responsible for temporarily managing one or more established programs that serve faculty, staff or students. Represents program to public, University community and those served by the program. Ensures that program and service delivery objectives are met while under management. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to forecasting revenues and expenses, creating a budget for the program, allocating resources from one area of the budget to another with limited review, negotiating with external suppliers, signing contracts of significance on behalf of the program, creating and implementing department systems, practices, policies and procedures, and developing and maintaining internal and external constituent relationships. The Manager will maintain and use files, records, materials and digital content about the program.
Duties and responsibilities (including, not limited to)
1. Coordination of External facings activities2. Anticipating the needs of the project as it develops in terms of technology, grant writing, and staff development in coordination with the Finance team, process invoices and make purchases, manage spending on appropriate grants/gifts.
2. Liaising with other colleagues internal and external, budget drafting, writing narrative reports, and managing RAs as needed.
If interested, please apply today!
• 2 years of related experience in a highly visible professional office environment with progressive growth in responsibilities and independent action, preferably in an academic or similar environment. Experience with in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and online calendaring systems.
• Experience coordinating/managing multiple projects
Additional Qualifications and Skills
• BA/BS degree preferred
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Must be a self-starter and have excellent follow-through skills.
• Must be able to interact professionally with all levels of staff, faculty, potential donors and the public.
• Exceptional oral and written skills
• Ability to work as part of a close team of staff sharing responsibilities when necessary to meet the needs of the Program
• Experience and interest in coordinating events preferred.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.