Already have an account?
Staffing Consultant needed for fast paced construction staffing office in the Las Vegas Area!
Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking a Staffing Consultant to lead their recruiting efforts in their Las Vegas area construction and skilled trades office.
Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Staffing Consultants are responsible for:
• Recruiting construction and skilled trades workers
• Managing construction and skilled trades placements
• Application and onboarding process
• Redeployment of construction and skilled trades workers
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• $32,500-$45,000 all in first year compensation.
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Top Performers Sales Incentive Trip – previous trips include Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates.
*Based on annual revenue
If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!
Related keywords: Recruiter, Recruiting Assistant, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting Coordinator, Sourcer, Sales Support, Customer Service, Administrative Assistant
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous service industry experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Staffing Consultant enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.