Already have an account?
Now hiring a Building Acoustics Sales Manager for direct-hire! Must have strong Acoustical Design experience.
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Building Acoustics Sales Manager for direct-hire placement!
Now seeking an experienced individual to join our Noise Acoustics Vibration business sector.
The successful candidate will have at least ten years of experience analyzing and resolving challenging client problems as an acoustician.
The role will include (but is not limited to):
• Expand our business in the US with a focus in building acoustics and vibration
• Support and drive marketing initiatives of this client service line in and around the northeastern states
• Assist to develop and sustain a competitive advantage for the business unit’s services, positioning the unit against rivals; anticipating changes in demand and technologies, then adjusting strategy to accommodate them; and influencing the nature of competition through strategic actions.
• Provide technical leadership on a variety of concurrent projects, ensuring all work is completed on time and on budget; deal with escalated issues as they arise and determine next steps
• Guide others on effective acoustic measurements, with the occasional requirement to do site visits
• Positively promote the company in all dealings with clients and staff
• Provide mentorship and technical guidance to more junior staff
If interested, please apply today!
• Must have strong Acoustical Design experience.
• A degree in engineering or science program with a focus on noise, acoustics and vibration
• 10+ years of experience with consulting with an established client base
• Knowledge of physical acoustics and acoustical requirements for buildings (e.g., STC, NC ratings, speech intelligibility)
• Ability to interpret architectural/mechanical/electrical drawings and specifications
• Familiarity with acoustic instrumentation, data acquisition systems and digital signal processing
• Appreciation of consulting business practices and work environment
• Ability to deliver quality technical work with focus on project budgets and deliverable schedules
• Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients
To apply for Building Acoustics Sales Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.