Already have an account?
Now hiring a Systems Admin in Somerville!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Systems Admin for work in Somerville, MA!
The ideal candidates would need general knowledge of Outlook with experience in SharePoint online, Teams, and Dropbox.
Reporting to the Manager of Workplace Productivity, Application Specialist will be responsible for providing customer and technical support of workplace productivity tools that are linked to company
The Application Specialist will provide technical support for the entire suite of Workplace Productivity applications, including but not limited to the Office 365 suite – Outlook, Office ProPlus, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Flow, Sway, Yammer, PowerApps, Power BI, etc.
In this capacity, they will act as a subject matter expert to drive tier 2/3 support tickets to resolution. They will ensure these resolutions support both technical and business operational requirements, while upholding a standard of customer service excellence.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide end user support of the suite of Office 365 services to ensure optimal functionality; including but not limited to Outlook, Office ProPlus, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online,
• Flow, Sway, Yammer, PowerApps, Power BI, etc.
• Triage and resolve service specific issues including problems with performance, permissions, breaks in supported workflows and requests for new sites or instances, etc.
• Support of email functionality on Outlook 2016, OWA and Mobile devices; including end user support for Outlook functionality such as issues with performance, Out of Office settings, search functionality, mailbox cleanup and data restores
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new initiatives (e.g., new services, upgrades to existing services, implementation of third-party solutions, and integration with other enterprise systems).
• Work closely with Workplace Productivity leadership, Systems Engineers and Adoption Specialists to ensure optimal configuration of Office 365 services.
• Support ServiceNow queues; troubleshoot and resolve user’s logged issues within established turnaround time.
• Troubleshoot service issues and interruptions with a focus on root cause analysis, prevention of future issues, and knowledge transfer.
• Act as the primary technical liaison to internal and Microsoft technical teams when planning and implementing service changes and troubleshooting service issues.
• Advise new user of Office 365 policies and use when applicable. Educate and assist all levels of staff
Enforce strict adherence to Office 365 governance
• Provide constant knowledge transfer to internal team around issue trends and knowledge gaps.
• Provide quality customer service and serve as an exemplary representative through on-going communication, feedback and follow-through with customers/peers are essential.
• Perform on-call responsibilities as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
• A BA/BS in computer science, computer information systems or management information systems or equivalent experience; Technical experience in healthcare environment is preferred.
• 5 plus years of Information Technology work experience with a minimum of 2 of experience providing support of elements of the Office 365 suite, including but not limited to Exchange Online, Outlook,
• Office ProPlus, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Flow, Sway, Yammer, PowerApps, Power BI, etc.
• Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system environment
• Good understanding of networking fundamentals
• Good understanding of scripting and leveraging Microsoft PowerShell for Active Directory, SharePoint, and Office 365 management.
• Working knowledge of Active Directory (AD) and multi-forest AD environments.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Group Policy Objects (GPO).
• Experience working in a matrixed enterprise environment requiring extensive cross-team collaboration.
• Microsoft Certifications preferred, but not required.
• Strong technical leadership skills.
• Willingness to learn and understand Office 365 capabilities, plans, service descriptions and features
• Understanding of Office 365 applications and services
• Knowledge of Office 365 technical architecture
• Knowledge of desktop operating environments: Windows 7 and 10
• Experience with a ticket management system
• General knowledge of Windows Active Directory desired, but not required
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Systems Admin enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
They are the best I have worked with. Period.