Already have an account?
Now hiring Electricians in Austin, Texas!
Trillium is seeking Industrial Electricians in the Austin, TX area!
Candidates will be repairing, replacing, and installing basic electrical apparatus and related components for a stone plant. Will need to install and replace conduit, wire, breakers, and light fixtures as well as perform inspections and fill out needed forms on all electrical equipment and machinery.
Must have knowledge of NEC requirements for 480/240/120V, VFDs, and ability to troubleshoot and repair of motor control centers. Also, must have the ability to troubleshoot and repair PLC or relay logic controlled systems and instrumentation.
Electricians will be working 40-50 hours per week. This position is temp-hire. Pay is negotiable between $30-$35/hour, DOE. Company is willing to pay more to someone with strong supervisor experience or PLC experience. No per diem.
If you’re interested in this Electrician opportunity, please apply today!
- Minimum 4 years industrial and or heavy commercial experience, Journeyman level
- Able to troubleshoot and repair motor control circuits
- Able to read and interpret electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Able to determine wire size, motor size, and conduit size for new installations
- Good driving record and valid license with reliable transportation
- Power distribution experience up to 4,160V
- Pass pre-employment screenings
- Must be willing to work weekends if called in
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Please call us at 888-695-4239 for more information.
To apply for Electrician enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.