Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Quality Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Quality Engineer for direct-hire placement!
• Act as a champion/decision maker for quality related issues within the scope of responsibility
• Maintain a thorough understanding of customer product and engineering specifications
• Lead all program launch activities from the quality perspective
• Coordinate tasks/responsibilities to production personnel regarding Quality issues
• Train and mentor quality and production personnel as required (Customer requirements, etc.)
• Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities
• Works with CBAM personnel on APQP and cross functional teams on the development of new and existing components to meet critical customer deadlines
• Implement new procedures and processes in prototype stages of product launches in compliance with customer specific requirements
• Coordinate, prepare and implement new program fixture build cost, timing and quality, to meet customer and division standards
• Actively participates in the development and maintenance of PFMEA’s
• Review problem reports and responses with resolutions to ensure there will be no recurrence
• Evaluate dimensional issues and develop appropriate counter measures on new programs in conjunction with the project co-ordinator and/or customer
• Liaise between customers, Q.A., Engineering, Manufacturing and subcontractors
• Plan and prepare PPAP submissions on new products and engineering changes to meet customer deadlines and customer specific requirements (PSO/SQMS and Run @ Rate)
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality while managing customer sensitive documents and data that drives process and product changes
• Develop and maintain Q.A. Control Plan Package documentation and procedures both pre-launch and production
• Evaluate quality issues utilizing appropriate problem solving techniques, CAD, statistics and GD&T as required
• Assist in TS-16949 and ISO14000 implementation and compliance
• Perform statistical studies and report data as required
• Complies with relevant Quality and Environmental programs (e.g. TS16949, ISO14001)
• Complies with all Health and Safety programs in accordance with OSHA. Follows and ensures Company procedures regarding safety rules and regulations are followed
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Conducts themselves in a professional manner
• Keeps work area clean and tidy
• Other duties as required
If interested, please apply today!
-Previous experience in a similar role
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster