Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Proposal Engineer in Saginaw!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Proposals Engineer for full-time, long-term work!
Proposals Engineer - responsible for creating proposals for customers, preparing cost estimates for new proposals, contract changes and requests for quotations utilizing basic engineering data, drawings, customer specifications and related information, summarizing total cost estimates, and preparing cost studies for management.
- Review and analyze customer specifications and data from other departments to compile information for bids and prepare proposals is accordance to customer requirements.
- Obtain Engineering Manager, Manufacturing Manager and management’s approval prior to any proposal submission to the customer.
- Responsible for adhering to company pricing policies and gathering customer and internal feedback at the time of job completion.
The pay rate is $37 per hour. If interested, please apply today!
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and experience in component pricing.
- High School diploma,
- knowledge of products, material, and components related to the machine tool industry and the processes necessary to design and manufacture equipment.
- Five (5) years of experience in the machine tool industry with several years in sales or project management.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and evaluate data and develop ideas.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.