Already have an account?
Now hiring a Vice President / Director of Engineering for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Vice President / Director of Engineering for direct-hire placement!
• Directs and is responsible for the activities of three key areas of engineering: RF, Mechanical and Digital Design, through several department managers within the company having overall responsibility for planning, budgeting, implementing, and maintaining costs, methods and employees.
• Participates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives to direct the development of state-of-the-art, miniature microwave receivers for government and military applications. Make decisions on administration of staff matters and ensures Company’s effective achievement of objectives.
• Establish and maintain integrated project schedules and generate a master schedule that tracks the entire Engineering staff as well as a variety of multiple tasks requiring the same resource.
• Establishes operational objectives and assignments, and delegates assignments to subordinates. Involved in developing, modifying and executing both IRAD and CRAD projects that effect company revenues and product development.
• Works on extremely complex problems, involving top level system technical design of RF/microwave receivers as well as individual circuit designs, hardware and software, where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible factors. Exercises judgement in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements. Manages the man loading of the engineering staff.
• Regularly interacts with executives, senior management and/or major customers or suppliers. Interactions may involve controversial situations, negotiations, or persuading other senior level managers.
• ESD Awareness
• Other duties as required
If interested, please apply today!
• BSEE (Master of Science preferred) and 10+ years’ experience in managing a team of technically high-level engineers. Experience in RF development strongly desired.
• The candidate shall have extensive experience with managing successful technical projects and a demonstrated ability to collaborate within a team of engineers as well as with Manufacturing leadership and personnel.
• The candidate must be motivated to succeed and have a demonstrated ability to communicate well with colleagues and customers.
• Strong track record of effective project managing and tracking multiple projects simultaneously and delivering positive results
• The position oversees applied research or advanced engineering in the development of new products, materials, or processes and, directs and coordinates activities necessary to complete major projects, requiring a wide variety of technical skills.
• The position also consults with and provides guidance to a number of departments and senior management on advanced technical issues
• An individual with high degree of technical competence and good interpersonal skills will provide individual technical contributions as well as technical leadership and guidance to other project team engineers.
• This individual must be hands-on, and able to get things done in a small company environment.
• The candidate should possess leadership qualities and be able to work well with and lead a diverse group of engineering disciplines.
• Candidate should be familiar with computer design tools including Microwave Office, MATLAB, PSPICE, or other tools
• U.S. Citizenship required due to the nature of the work
• Must be able to pass a drug test
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Vice President of Engineering enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
They are the best I have worked with. Period.