Already have an account?
Now hiring an IT Manager for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an IT Manager for direct-hire placement!
The IT Manager will be responsible for all End User equipment and peripherals as well as deployment and operational support at the hospital/practice level. The IT Manager oversees all local IS staff and focuses on the delivery of exceptional customer service, effective frequent communication, and prompt problem response and resolution.
This individual will recognize when issues need to be discussed or escalated to Senior business and IS Leadership and takes ownership in seeing these issues through to resolution. This position functions as a liaison between the clinical and hospital/practice leadership and IS. The IT Manager will also be responsible to explain the IS Strategy and initiatives to ensure the business and IS are working in tandem to meet business, IS and Corporate goals. The relationship with the business leadership and IS leadership will be key to the success of this position.
• Lead all IS operations at the hospital or practice site
• Act as the liaison between the hospital and IS, responsible for fostering a solid relationship and establishing strong communication
• Manage all local IS Specialists
• Enhance the span of control for IS Specialists to allow more work to be supported and addressed locally
• Ensure Helpdesk tickets are entered to support trending and reporting on service
• Manage staff on password changes
• Lead hands on activity for voice and Networking
• Provide regular on-call duties as scheduled
• Work closely with hospital or practice site SLT to ensure IS aligns with strategic initiatives
• Enhance support tools and documentation to enable continuous improvement in customer support
• Provide regular reporting to SLT for ongoing IS work (helpdesk reports, project status reports, operational issues, etc)
• Define IS life cycle management of equipment
• Identify opportunities where automation will improve productivity and champion deployment
• Attend both IS and business leadership meetings
• Provide improvement recommendations in areas where the impact of service interruptions, business loss, clinical impact etc. is significant
• Collaborate with staff and peers in implementing IS solutions
• Ensure adequate coverage and support of any IT crisis events impacting the hospital or practice site
• Work with peer leaders across IS and the business to define new policies, procedures and governance to improve resource availability and support to cultivate a
• more agile environment
• Staff management and appropriate decision-making authority encompassed in the latitude of the role
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with internal customers, technical teams and vendors to achieve IS goals and objectives
• Encourage teamwork, motivate and lead the IS Services in establishing a solid infrastructure
• Work closely with the PMO Office & Project Managers on project implementation and ensure that any new solutions are adequately tested prior to integration and deployment
• Manage initiatives and implement recommendations at the Divisional & Corporate level to achieve performance objectives
• Oversee multiple Hospital/Practices depending on their size and location
• Ensure all required staff documentation for time reporting, project updates, education, and customer issue tracking is completed in a timely manner.
• Technical proficiency in IS customer service as well as applicable hardware, software, networking/telecom and systems software
• Knowledge of common end-user hardware, software, and applications
• Knowledge of hospital software for clinical and administrative use
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Experience (Type & Length): 5+ years of related experience developing and leading initiatives in healthcare organization(s).
• Experience in managing dynamic initiatives within budget have demonstrated successes in the following areas:
o Development and implementation of new solutions and work processes
o High competency in the execution of multiple and/or large projects, with experience in cross-functional environments
o Team building and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management
o Effectively communication with customers, employees, and senior management
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for IT Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.