Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Lead Surveyor in Woodcliff Lake, NJ!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Lead Surveyor for direct-hire!
The Lead Surveyor is a technical lead for all surveyor-related activities within the division. The Lead Surveyor is responsible for supporting the Principal of the division in ensuring the assigned division projects, initiatives and processes are in conformance with organization’s established standards, policies and objectives. He/she will have an excellent technical background with strong leadership and mentorship skills and utilize best practices to provide expert technical guidance on all division work and deliverables.
Resource/Technical Management Responsibilities:
• Ensures the consistency and quality of work product delivered across the division.
• Provides training and technical leadership to surveyor personnel.
• Adheres to established standards for surveyor work and coordinates with the Technical Director to ensure that these are consistently updated to be at the forefront of surveying practice.
• Reviews manpower assignments to ensure staffing needs are met. Recommends and coordinates changes with project managers’ and the Technical Director’s approval.
• Works with the Technical Director to ensure staff is being appropriately used according to their strengths and/or professional development goals. This includes succession planning and developing recommendations for hires and terminations.
• Manages technical software and field equipment use and purchasing across division.
• Provide technical input to division-related business development and marketing activities. For example, writing key technical sections of proposals, determining if software/licenses are available for the RFP opportunity, verifying staff resources of adequate technical capabilities are available.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in land surveying or a related field; Master’s degree preferred.
• Registered Land Surveyor (NJ PLS) with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in land surveying and management; NY PLS a plus
• Experience as a technical leader of a team of surveyors; excellent people skills for mentoring, coaching and developing professionals.
• Must be able to deliver results and manage work, people and processes from a central location.
• Excellent attention to detail and technical written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to thrive in a team focused environment and engage in creative, critical thought; takes initiative and can function at a high level on multi-disciplinary teams.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster