Already have an account?
Now hiring a Principal Civil Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Principal Civil Engineer for direct-hire placement!
Principals are responsible for managing all aspects of a regional business unit, including preparing proposals, management of the staff, the project work performed by the group, the technical and professional mentorship of their staff, the allocation of manpower within the group and the growth of the team. This position reports to the Regional Vice President/Office Director and coordinates with the Technical Vice President.
• Responsible for BD/Marketing of technical division in office.
• Assists Technical VP and Regional Director in developing new markets in local region.
• Assists Technical VP and Regional Director in expanding on existing markets in local region.
• Acts as market/division representative locally.
• Reviews/develops all proposals for technical division for projects managed by their office.
• Pursuit lead and project manager on large scale projects and contracts.
• Attends local marketing events.
Resource/Technical Management Responsibilities:
• Manages staff in their technical division.
• Supports PM’s on maintaining project schedule and budgets and acts as project executive to ensure clients’ expectations are being met.
• Responsible for schedule of projects managed in their office.
• Responsible for budgets of projects managed in their office.
• Responsible to ensure QA/QC process is occurring.
• Reports resource needs to Technical VP and coordinates with Regional Director/Office Director as necessary.
• Supports Technical Director in implementation of company standards.
• Assists in staff development and career planning; conducts performance evaluations.
• Responsible for project budgets.
• Assists in Accounts Receivable (A/R) collections.
• Reviews Electronic Invoicing (EI) for office managed projects.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an ABET accredited curriculum; Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 12 years’ experience in engineering and management.
• Professional Engineer (PE) registration and/or PMP Certification (preferred).
• Excellent attention to detail and technical written and verbal communication skills; public speaking and presentation experience strongly preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a propensity for the development, mentorship, and guidance of potential leaders.
• Experience as a technical leader of a team of Engineers
• Builds constructive and effective internal and external relationships.
• Maintains knowledge of current industry trends and issues.
• Able to thrive in a team focused environment and engage in creative, critical thought; takes initiative and can function at a high level on multi-disciplinary teams.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Principal Civil Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.