Already have an account?
Now hiring an Online Learning Manager in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Online Learning Manager for work in Boston, MA!
Works closely with various user communities, fellow team members, technical teams, and vendors to evaluate, design, test, implement, and validate solutions. Develop the project schedule in collaboration with others, resource plans, coordinates outreach activities, prepare budget forecasts. Identifies project risks and monitors project progress. Defines agendas, coordinates preparation of content, and participates in project governance meetings. Prepare project status reports. Completes required documentation, develops and delivers presentations summarizing the objectives and status of the project. Significant relevant experience in technical project manager role. Demonstrated experience and proficiency in managing projects through the entire life cycle, including project initiation planning, estimating, scheduling, testing, release and stabilization.
Responsibilities may include:
• Manage the programmatic aspects of the delivery of sessions in the Live Online Classrooms, working closely with production, customer and technical support, and engineering to ensure coordination across functions.
• Identify session delivery issues and collaborate with other team members as needed to resolve in the moment.
• Work closely with faculty members to ensure that they are successful in the virtual classrooms.
• Coordinate with faculty members regarding materials and teaching plans before each session, and work with them when they are in the virtual classroom to ensure that they can fully utilize platform features.
• Provide support for client technical tests, participant connection tests, and other efforts to ensure session success.
• Manage the administration of Live Online sessions, creating sessions in the Live Online Classroom Management System (LOCM), ensuring accurate participant rosters, seating charts, and breakout charts, and opening the classroom before sessions.
• Serve as the primary point-of-contact for clients during sessions, working with them to incorporate last-minute changes and communicate key information.
• Provide direct support to participants or coordinate with the customer and technical support team to respond to participant issues.
• Draft communications for Live Online sessions, working with clients and other team members to modify communications and the communications calendar as needed.
• Other duties as required.
As Live Online sessions may have a global audience, we conduct programs at times that best serve a breadth of time zones. Accordingly, this position requires a flexible work schedule and includes early mornings, evenings, and/or weekends.
This role has a significant on-campus component, but flexible work arrangements may be a possibility as well as remote/teleworking.
If interested, please apply today!
-Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
-Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Online Learning Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.