Already have an account?
Now hiring a Process Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Process Engineer for direct-hire placement in Southfield!
This person enjoys working in a high-energy environment with multiple disciplines (SW, HW, Systems, QA, etc.) to create & deploy process solutions, evaluate processes and work products of development teams, and support/co-assess assessments. The ideal candidate is one who has developed electronic products or has software engineering background that then has transitioned to a Process Engineer role where this person leverages their knowledge. A Process Engineer is not a software developer.
• Develop deep understanding of development policies, procedures, concepts, practices, and tools
• Develop and maintain organizational Quality Management System (QMS) and process assets in-line with internal standards and Industry standards such as ASPICE, Functional Safety, etc. by:
o Performing gap analysis
o Leading Technical Working Groups to create and pilot process solutions
o Deploying processes and training development teams
• Prepare development teams for ASPICE assessments; participate in audits/assessments
• Perform internal audits/evaluations; help assure quality of work products and process activities for software development projects.
If interested, please apply today!
• Five to ten years of experience working with embedded development projects in Automotive industry
• Knowledge of ISO 26262 and ability to apply it to production products required
• Knowledge of ASPICE and ability to apply it to production products required
• Cybersecurity experience is preferred
• Record of successful and measurable process/performance improvement initiatives
• Experience with ALM tool to support business goals, preferably Atlassian and IBM DOORs
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• lntacsTM ASPICE Provisional Assessor certification is required
• Ability to advocate best practices
• Analytical skills, problem solving skills, conceptual and troubleshooting abilities to diagnose problems and come up with solutions
• Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
• Interpersonal skills / Teamwork
To apply for Process Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.