Already have an account?
Now hiring a HIL Validation Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a HIL Validation Engineer for work in Auburn Hills, MI!
The HIL (Hardware in Loop) Validation Engineer is responsible for the design and development of the hardware platform for system test benches including identifying attributes of hardware signals, defining sensor/actuator interfaces, debugging ECU interfaces, and defining signal conditioning requirements. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Develop behavior and plant models using MATLAB.
• Develop validation scripts using C Sharp or other scripting languages (including CAPL, XML).
• Develop validation framework and test automation for Connectivity and Infotainment, Body EE and Chassis and Safety EE system.
• Develop system bench tests for validation of Connectivity and Infotainment, Body EE and Chassis and Safety EE system.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
• Proficient in the following software packages:
o ETAS LABCAR
o TEST AUTOMATION SUITE
Notes: Role is virtual but travel to CTC Auburn Hills MI is when necessary is required.
To apply for HIL Validation Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.