Already have an account?
Now hiring a PKI Engineer for work in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a PKI Engineer for work in Plano, TX!
Responsibilities/What you will be doing:
• Operate PKI in compliance with WebTrust
• Monitoring and troubleshooting Gemalto/SafeNet HSM on day to day basis
• Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows CA on day to day basis
• Work with Infrastructure team on configuration management
• Work with development team on integrating new/updated PKI services
• Automation of tasks related to cybersecurity such as correlations, alerting, analysis, and event review processes
Overall Program Contribution:
• Develop the PKI Program specific outline for the connected cars security program
• Identify, research and propose concepts and architectural areas of need specific to the PKI domain
• Create, maintain and align the Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption PKI and data protection technologies.
• Development of technical security strategies related to PKI infrastructure
• Development of technical security architectures related to PKI infrastructure
• Development of technical security standards related to PKI infrastructure
• Administration, Development and Support
If interested, please apply today!
• Deep knowledge of Key Generation/Management/Key Ceremony
• Secure Storage of Keys (HSM)
• Knowledge of multi-tier CA for PKI (must have)
• Hands-on experience in setting up, troubleshooting Gemalto/SafeNet HSM
• Hands-on knowledge in setting up Microsoft CA (must have)
• Experience in setting up Monitoring using SNMP, SCOM, NetCool, Kafka etc. (
• Experience in some scripting languages like PowerShell, Unix Shell, Perl, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
• Integration of various tools and datasets to enhance detective and preventive control sets
• Codified security principles for cloud (X-as-a-Service) systems integrated directly into application designs and blueprints/formations
• Data exchanges with internal and external security intelligence platforms
• Unique, custom software solutions to achieve security goals when COTS or OSS solutions are not available or viable
• Software development experience/expertise to compliment product security and application security initiatives
• Systems analysis and software development efforts that align with agile-related approaches
To apply for PKI Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster