Already have an account?
Project Estimator needed in Oshkosh, WI! Direct Hire!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Project Estimator to add to our client’s growing team.
The Project Estimator is responsible for evaluating bid specifications and drawings, ensuring a thorough understanding of project specific requirements that are necessary to successfully bid a project. The Estimator is also responsible for quantitative take-offs and the solicitation and evaluation of vendor and subcontractor proposals. The Estimator will also work closely with the general contractor’s pre-construction department to ensure overall satisfaction. Industry specific on the job training and education will be provided in this role.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Print, organize, and maintain project plans and specifications
• Perform accurate and thorough quantitative take-offs
• Ensure compliance with the project specifications
• Solicit and evaluate vendor and subcontractor pricing
• Review addenda and other architectural clarifications prior to bid
• Communicate with general contractor to ensure scope coverage
• Maintain organized and categorized project folders
• Prepare and submit accurate and timely bids to general contractors
• Upon award, organize and turnover bid folder to project team
• Partake in project hand-off meetings when required
• Participate in industry specific continuing education and training
This is a full-time, Direct Hire opportunity with a well-established organization in Oshkosh, WI! Standard hours are Monday - Friday 8:00am -5:00pm. Wages range based on experience, $45,000-60,000+.
If interested in this opportunity and you meet the qualifications below, apply now!
- 2-4+ year’s of experience in related role required, no degree necessary but preferred
- Experience quoting jobs and negotiating with client and with vendors, required
- Strong customer relation skills required
- Knowledge of building codes, fire codes, ADA, and life safety codes related to the general commercial construction industry
- Ability to read blueprints and shop drawings, required
- Strong computer skills and time management skills required
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Project Estimator enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.