Already have an account?
Now hiring a Fleet Technician for direct-hire!
Trillium has an immediate opening for a Vehicle Fleet Technician in Queens, NY!
The right candidate for this Direct-Hire opportunity should have a passion for driving and caring for automobiles. Your duties will include installing vehicle advertising toppers and vehicle security systems. You will be responsible for maintaining, testing, diagnosing, and repairing both. If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to grow with a nationally established company, we want you to apply now!
- Maintain inventory of vehicle parts and accessories
- Keep accurate records of maintenance digital advertising toppers and routine vehicle maintenance
- Complete installation of digital advertising toppers and vehicle security systems
- Testing, diagnosis, and repair of toppers and security systems
- Verification that vehicles comply with local laws and regulations
- Transport, prepare, deliver and receive vehicles for customers
- Respond to technical questions regarding vehicle repair and service status
- Determine vehicle service needs based on your inspection and customer information
- Always provide prompt, effective, and courteous service to the customer
- Communicate with garage staff to ensure completion of repairs is on time
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. The pay rate is $20.00 per hour. If interested, please apply today!
- Minimum of 3-years experience with a current valid drivers license from within the United States
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competent computer skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Self-starter and team player is a must
- Safety and awareness while driving is a must
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Comfortable using hand and power tools
- Minimum one year experience testing, installing and repairing 12v electronics
- Ability to left 70 lbs
- Must be knowledgeable with Android operating systems
- Spanish language skills are a plus
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Fleet Technician enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.