Already have an account?
Now hiring a GIS Analyst for work in Providence!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a GIS Analyst for a fully remote position out of Providence!
GIS Analyst to focus on COVID -19 Pandemic data. Qualified candidates should have intermediate GIS knowledge and experience working in a contemporary GIS setting. This position may be asked to support other programs, as needed.
The candidate must be able to provide support a minimum of 35 hours a week minimum, with ability to work off-hour shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed to support COVID-19 Unit response requirements.
Chosen candidates will be responsible for the following along with any related tasks that might arise during their employment:
• Handle time sensitive data and cleaning, geocoding, spatial data aggregations, point density mapping.
• Demonstrate general knowledge of best practices for map layout and design.
• Perform geospatial data management, analysis, and documentation, including scripting automation with ArcPY and Jupyter notebooks.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
If interested, please apply today!
• Experience with database management and best practices in GIS.
• Experience with ESRI ArcGIS software platforms and applications (ArcPRO, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online) is necessary.
• Experience with AGOL applications and content development
• Eagerness to learn, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work independently.
• 4 years GIS Experience (Required)
• Due to the nature of this work, the selected candidate must be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for GIS Analyst enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.