Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now Technical is now seeking an Accounting Intern in Danville!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking an Accounting Intern in Danville, Il!
Schedule is 12pm/1pm-4pm/5pm - up to 5 days a week. Pay is $12-$15/hr. The Accounting Intern will be tasked with many small projects for our Finance Department. Learn billing operations and processes in order to ensure collection of account balances. This generally entails billing for invoiced orders, supporting collection efforts, and reviewing account discrepancies.
• Process deposits/final balances - Daily checks
• Make weekly phone calls/emails for remaining balance on signs getting ready to ship
• Help with collecting money when making phone calls
• Monitor finished goods and make calls to get signs shipped
• Process credit card payments
• Process ACH payments
• Monitor bank ACH/wire transactions daily
• Nightly check deposits/credit card reconciliation
• Help with invoicing/SRO when needed
• Customer issues (i.e., help answer phone calls, emails, and assist customers)
• Cash Processing
• Provide proper care and maintenance of company property, including but not limited to office, computer, and telephone equipment.
• Requires some physical ability such as moderate lifting and standing on elevated surfaces to file
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
If interested, please apply today!
• Must be 18 years or older
• Prior accounts receivable experience
• Computer skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Customer Service
Education and Licensing
• Students enrolled in Accounting, Finance or Business
• Must have been enrolled full-time for the current semester, new graduates are still eligible for this position.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.