Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Programmer Analyst needed in Green Bay, WI!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Programmer Analyst. This is a local position in a professional office environment with a friendly staff! This position is perfect for a person that likes solving problems as they are responsible for conducting mid-level research, analysis, and modification of programming systems (through encoding, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing) to support our client’s customers Doc-Trak and Shop Trak software applications. We are looking for a highly talented individual who is self-motivated to use manuals, guidelines, or other established procedures containing or relating to highly technical or other similarly complex matters is essential. In addition, this position must be comfortable consulting regularly with the customer(s) they are working with, customer support, and consultants to identify current operating procedures to continually clarify program objectives.
This is a full-time, contract to hire opportunity with potential for immediate Direct Hire, based on experience! Standard hours for this role are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Wages range based on experience, $28-36 per hour and up.
If interested in this opportunity and you meet the qualifications below, apply now!
- Associate’s Degree in computer related discipline and/or at least 3 years in field. Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- Experience in systems design, programming and/or systems software and support.
- 2-4 years of Transact SQL programming experience, with one or more of the following: VB.net, Java, HTML, WPF, XAML, MVC, MVVM, C# development
- CSI/SyteLine experience a plus
- Knowledge of current programming language(s), concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions
- Manufacturing experience or firm understanding of manufacturing processes, preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
They are the best I have worked with. Period.