Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a CMM Operator in St. Clair!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a CMM Operator for work in St. Clair, MI!
The CMM Operator – Programmer supports the manufacturing and quality departments by utilizing software to create programs for the inspection of manufactured parts and assemblies and to provides support to resolve dimensional and gage related issues.
• Interpreting blueprints for parts and for gages.
• Programming CMM-GOM for inspection of in-process and finished parts
• Applying GD&T (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) to inspection methods
• QDM alignment to ensure that all data collection is understood and collected per Control Plan.
• Responsible for calibration of CMM, GOM, support devices and Gages used within the facility.
• Responsible for Lab scope and compliance to customer and regulatory requirements.
• Supervises laboratory support functions and ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
• Manages the coordination and reports for Gage R&R studies and MSA Compliance.
• Key support function and alignment with dimensional engineer to drive process improvements.
• Design and develop gages, fixtures and tooling for current and future products.
If interested, please apply today!
• Minimum of 2 years of CMM-GOM programming experience or equivalent knowledge and programming experience combined.
• Ability to work with other computer systems & programs related to the performance of Quality activities.
• Hands-on working knowledge of blueprint reading, APQP, SPC, FMEA, IATF16949, ISO14001 policies and Lean/Six Sigma, Corrective Action and manufacturing concepts.
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.