Already have an account?
Now hiring an ESD Simulation Applications Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an ESD Simulation Applications Engineer for direct-hire placement! Work is in Hillsboro, OR / Apopka, FL / Richardson TX and relocation assistance is available!
• Candidates must have a strong hands-on background, experience and familiarity with RF, analog and mixed-signal design tools and flows in a multi-technology environment, including strong experience working with Cadence, Mentor Graphics, Keysight and other EDA CAD tool environments.
• Responsible for supporting analog, mixed-signal and RF ESD simulation activity across multiple technologies.
• Day-to-day work will include:
o troubleshooting, debugging, fixing, testing and support of ESD simulation tools and design flows, providing engineering support across multiple product platforms.
• Provide co-design support with both ESD and RF simulations of circuits to maximize both performance and ESD protection robustness.
• Work with ESD Engineering to establish simulation metrics for ESD compliance and coverage.
• Perform simulation of Si and III-V products to assess ESD compliance and coverage.
• Develop and improve automated methods for simulation and reporting results.
• Experience and understanding of CMOS, RFCMOS, BCD, SOI and SiGe process technologies is required.
• Strong simulation and functional verification background is required.
• Experience with distributed, load-sharing and cloud-based simulation methods is highly preferred.
• Familiarity with industry standard models such as BSIM, PSP and HICUM is desirable.
• II-V technology familiarity is desirable.
If interested, please apply today!
• BSEE, or BSCS minimum and a minimum of five years of work experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work and communicate effectively in a diverse, cross functional engineering climate
• Must have demonstrated leadership skills in a multidisciplinary team environment
• Required Experience:
• Virtuoso circuit design
• Spectre/APS/AMS simulation experience
• Keysight ADS experience a plus
• Linux, Unix, Perl, Python programming
• Microsoft Office proficiency
Years Of Experience:
• 5+ Years
Level of Education:
• 4 Year Degree
To apply for ESD Simulation Applications Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.