Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Lab Data Lead in Providence!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Lab Data Lead for work in Providence, RI!
We are seeking a Lab Data Lead to be responsible for conducting full lifecycle activities of data management and reporting to include requirements and design, data cleaning, developing analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
The successful candidate will work under the general supervision of a superior with some latitude for the exercise of independent judgement and initiative. Must be able to provide support 35 hours a week minimum with ability to work off-hour shifts, weekends, and holidays as needed to support COVID-19 Unit response requirements.
• Coordinate and review the work of subordinates.
• Receive lab data and maintain databases/data systems.
• Assure the integrity of COVID-19 lab data, including data management, processing and analysis.
• Provide data visualization and presentation of analytical findings to program owners and other stakeholders.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex datasets.
• Filter and “clean” data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct problems.
• Participate in ongoing decisions concerning data collections and data analysis.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
• Perform other related work as assigned by supervisor
If interested, please apply today!
• Thorough knowledge of database design development, databases and programming
• Working knowledge of statistical methodologies and techniques utilized for analyzing large datasets
• Ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to conduct queries, draw conclusions, prepare written reports and present findings in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with state and municipal officials, superiors, subordinates and the public
• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year accredited college in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, or a closely related field with similar technical and computational emphasis
• Experience gained through employment in a professional capacity as a data analyst, clinical study manager, or database manager or any combination of education and experience that shall be substantially equivalent to the above education and experience.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster