Already have an account?
Now hiring an Oracle Financial Specialist in Providence!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Oracle Financial Specialist for work in Providence, RI!
The consultant is responsible for
• supporting the business activities through active work on client engagements, understand our business model, business processes, suggest improvements and map the requirements for the Oracle EBS environment
• support and assist the internal IT team with support issues and key development areas
• prepare project plans, estimates and milestones, task plans, test plans and defect tracking mechanisms to deliver and manage projects, customizations & enhancements
• hands-on experience in Oracle EBS R12.2.X implementations, upgrades and support
• possess sound knowledge of multiple Oracle EBS modules like HRMS, Time and Labor, Inventory, Purchasing, Payables, Grants, Subledger Accounting, and General Ledger
• perform gap fixes and performance tuning, support new implementations and upgrades, develop and deliver customizations and extensions
• perform unit testing and coordinate with users for integration and system testing
• manage and coordinate issue resolutions and escalations
• coordinate with Oracle on Product bugs, patches and Service Request resolutions
• work with the DBAs
• weekly report on deliverables status and presentations with management
• Implement and roll-out Projects
• Has multiple projects in the pipeline to add values to their current business or process, lower their cost base, perform effective risk management, and automate third-party integrations etc.
• The consultant’s role will be to
• examine and analyze the benefits, risks of up taking the project for the organization
• discuss with key stakeholders and assist them in decision making
• define project plans, estimates and milestones
• implement effective risk management strategies
• discuss with users to gather requirements and inputs
• analyze the requirements in detail and map the requirements onto Oracle EBS
• design, develop and deliver the projects on-time with quality deliverables
• document test plans and results, deployment plans
• update project repository using industry documentation standards
• review projects and coordinate with the Lead Consultant
• review project status weekly or as needed with the Agency IT Manager
If interested, please apply today!
• 5+ Years Experience
• The candidate must be (60%) Technical and (40%) Functional and possess the following skill-sets:
o Well-versed with EBS modules - Inventory, Purchasing, Payables, Receivables, Sub-Ledger Accounting and General Ledger
o An understanding on, how Oracle Grants/Projects works and its integration with other Oracle modules like Purchasing, Payables, Receivables and OTL
o Basics of Oracle HRMS, Oracle Time and Labor
o Technically strong in R12.2.x architecture and tech-stack
The candidate must be technically strong in:
• Oracle Application Object Library
• Oracle Forms and Reports Developer - 10g
• Oracle Workflow
• SQL, PL/SQL
• Java, J2EE
• Oracle Applications Framework
• Oracle Database 12c, 19c
• XML Publisher Reports
• Oracle Business Intelligence
• Servers - Linux/Unix
• SQL Developer
• Test Plans and User Guides
• OUM Documentation standards
• Preferred not Required
• OBIEE Reports
• Web Services Development
• Azure Devops for Source Control
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Oracle Financial Specialist enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.