Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Quality Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Quality Engineer for direct-hire placement!
• Recommends quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to manufacturing processes.
• Researches statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error rate; determining levels of confidence
• Analyzes quality data from plant processes or customer indicators.
• Provides feedback to customers based on quality projects (e.g., warranty, APQP, issues, etc.).
• Leads quality investigations and problem solving. Completes 5Y and 8D analysis or other problem resolution tools as required by the customer.
• Develops quality improvement experiments by applying full and fractional factorial techniques.
• Develops sampling plans by applying attribute, variable, and sequential sampling methods.
• Analyzes data by completing hypothesis, normal distribution, and process capability analysis tests.
• Prepare s statistical information and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Contributes to quality engineering and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
• Develop, implement, and update Control Plans.
• Lead team on FMEA developments and updates.
• Be the voice of the customer to the facility, and the voice of the plant on quality to the customer.
• All other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
• Previous experience in a similar role
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster