Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Embedded Cyber Security Engineer in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Embedded Cyber Security Engineer in Plano, TX!
• Work independently with developers, system/network administrators, product owners, and other colleagues to ensure secure design, development, and implementation of applications and networks
• Perform security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks
• Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and administrators
• Define security best practices and standards
• Develop specification for Connected Car Vehicle Security
• Perform hands-on embedded system development of security libraries
If interested, please apply today!
• Minimum 3 years of embedded systems development and deployment experience.
• Proficient programmer (i.e., C, C++, C#, and Java).
• Experience with creating security specification and design documents.
• Experience with embedded Linux systems.
• Very knowledgeable of core security concepts and how they apply to embedded systems.
• Demonstrate a good working knowledge of embedded security best practices and the secure development lifecycle.
• Perform security design reviews of applications, systems, and networks.
• Provide remediation guidance and recommendations to developers and system designers.
• Ability to learn new technology quickly and adapt to changes.
• Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong oral and written skills.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
They have consistently met our needs by providing qualified employees in a very prompt time frame.