Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Manager for work in Providence!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Project Manager for work in Providence, RI!
To be responsible for supporting the Program Managers with designing and implementing evaluation plans.
The Lead/Chief Evaluator will provide expertise in advising the development of evaluation plans, development of evaluation findings, and implementation of evaluation activities including capacity-building with partners.
Assists the Program Managers in managing individual and strategic evaluation plans for both programs;
• Develops and implements strategic evaluation plans by ensuring timely collection of required process and outcome evaluation data, analyzing qualitative and quantitative evaluation data, and assisting with the production and dissemination of evaluation findings;
• Convenes and communicates with evaluation stakeholders on the planning, development, and implementation of all evaluation activities for both programs;
• Prepares detailed and comprehensive professional evaluation reports, assisting the Program Managers with federal grant applications and required reporting;
• Attends bi-weekly evaluation meetings with the Program Manages for both programs;
• Attends quarterly meetings
• Attend quarterly calls with the CDC Program Liaison, as needed;
• Attend monthly meetings
If interested, please apply today!
-Experience in a similar role
-Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.