Now hiring an A-Spice Process Engineer!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an A-Spice Process Engineer in Southfield!
This role will coordinate Engineering Process within Body Electronics System - Hardware; required to achieve compliance with automotive development standards: A-SPICE Functional Safety (FuSa), and Cyber Security (AFC).
Responsibilities and Duties
• Discuss customers’ AFC requirements and cascade them to the internal subject matter experts: System, Program Manager and Hardware/software design team.
• Confirm the team is committed and has concrete action plan to close any gap. Gather all necessary evidences to close all open items within pre-defined quality scope and time.
• Analyze applicable AFC industry standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262, ISO/SAE 21434) to deliver the work package with the highest standard and quality targets.
• Develop and maintain well-defined engineer process to achieve in-house and customer driven AFC targets.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve internal and external audits process targets.
• Collaborate with program management to identify customer AFC deliverable dates for assigned projects, confirm other internal stakeholders have closed or have action plan to close any open items within the time agreed.
• Regularly collaborate with local and global AFC team to align on internal and customers’ quality guidelines/requirements.
• Develop process flow documentation and milestone tracking tools; establish file sharing database.
• Identify and implement AFC best practice/lesson learned.
• Prepare training materials for System and Product design team members, as well as customer.
• Support any relevant tasks as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
• Minimum B.Sc.in Electrical, Electronics, Computer or software engineering; M.Sc. preferred.
• 2+ years of proven working experience in automotive FuSa (ISO 26262), Cyber Security and/or ASPICE (3.0+) processes.
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in System Reliability Analysis: FMEA, FTA, FMEDA
• Have solid understanding of System, technical safety concepts, and hardware development
• Well versed with Hardware/Software interface documentation and implementation process.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.