Now hiring a Concrete Foreman in San Antonio!
Trillium Construction is now seeking a Concrete Foreman for temp-to-hire opportunities!
• Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
• Produce schedules and monitor attendance of crew
• Allocate general and daily responsibilities
• Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
• Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
• Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
• Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
• Monitor expenditure and ensure it remains within budget
• Resolve problems when they arise
• Report on progress to managers, customers, etc.
Schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:30pm. The pay rate is up to $28 per hour. If interested, please apply today!
• Proven experience as concrete foreman
• In-depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
• Understanding of electrical and hydraulic systems
• Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
• Aptitude in math
• High school diploma or diploma in a skilled trade (electrician, carpenter etc.)
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.