Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Portfolio Enablement - Technical PM in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Portfolio Enablement - Technical PM for work in Plano!
The technical project manager will provide portfolio management support to the portfolio owner, management members and project leads for the IT Infrastructure & Operations Services (IOS) Portfolio.
They will provide hands-on support to ensure they support annual and quarterly goals for portfolio enablement including standardizing and automating existing portfolio management processes and meet weekly/monthly deadlines including reporting project status, project governance and coordinating technical roadmap development, managing customer communication and collaboration, reporting status to leadership, as well as supporting non-project requests and tasks.
Responsibilities may include:
• Documenting and standardizing existing portfolio management and project management processes.
• Develop code for automating portfolio management processes, reporting on various projects, financials and process status through dashboards including data analysis and analytics reporting.
• Analyze financial data to highlight opportunities, risks and trends in the financial health of the organization.
• Build presentations about the financial standing of the organization, communication regarding various processes including project governance and vendor communication.
• Independently resolve ad hoc requests and work with subject matter experts to identify the next steps and resolve the request.
• Work independently or as part of a team to manage and report on all levels of matters from individual processes to processes across multiple portfolios.
• Coordinate meetings and take meeting minutes, and follow-up on all action items for meeting with multiple members and potentially business partner members.
• Support ad-hoc requests for financial reporting as a backup for other portfolio enablement resources
If interested, please apply today!
• Light programming experience
• Strong communication and project management skills
• Knowledge of MS PowerBI or similar data analytics and reporting tools
Nice to have:
• Prior working knowledge of SAP and Ariba
• Occasional evening and/or weekend hours required during organizational deadlines.
They have consistently met our needs by providing qualified employees in a very prompt time frame.