Already have an account?
Now hiring a Google Analytics Specialist for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Google Analytics for direct-hire placement!
Hybrid-Remote opportunity in Oakbrook, IL. Responsible for analytics, key reports, pro forma/models, and deriving insights for the retail online business unit (Ecommerce), this role will focus on the corporate website metrics and online user experience.
• Develop strategic recommendations to improve site experience, site conversions, and overall consumer satisfaction.
• Perform tracking and analysis of customer interactions and events on website and online business.
• Develop an A/B testing strategy and schedule to lead the team to make strategic site improvements based on data.
• Partner with website operations team to understand customer and financial impacts of changes to site.
If interested, please apply today!
• 5 years of experience in business analytics, preferably in retail ecommerce or financial is required.
• 1 - 3 years of experience required in user experience, consumer research, and site analytics.
• Working knowledge and understanding of key financial and retail metrics
• Experience pulling, mining, and driving data.
• Qualitative retail experience
• Familiarity with digital insights and analytic tools and technique
• Familiarity with various data sources such as the Google Suite (ex: Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, Google Analytics, Optimize, etc.)
• Proficient with Site Analytics tools, preferably Google Analytics; MS Excel, Access.
• Hands-on experience with data mining and query tools, BI reporting tools
• BS or BA in computer science, business, mathematics, economics, statistics, management, accounting or in a related field.
To apply for Google Analytics Specialist enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster