Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Data Steward for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Data Steward for direct-hire placement!
• Create and manage data dictionaries by working with business streams to document data, relationships, mappings, and data lineage.
• Drives resolution of source, definition, naming, and business rule conflicts among consuming applications and user communities.
• Maintain quality of the data using customer feedback, concerns, questions; internal reporting metrics; evaluating and identifying issues; and coordinating and implementing corrections.
• Work with business units, data custodians, and other related teams to execute an enterprise-wide data governance, control, and compliance policy.
• Develop and deliver data governance training as needed to business analysts and other stakeholders.
• Define and improve processes for managing data along its lifecycle; operationalize data management and governance activities. Focused on sourcing and quality of critical data as well as identification and protection of sensitive data.
• Measure program compliance through metrics reporting, ensuring adherence to policies, standards, and principles.
• Work closely with data customers both internally and externally to stay abreast of new and evolving business requirements and market trends to align our data content with business needs
• Active engagement with key business stakeholders to ensure client data experience is aligned and exceeding expectations
• Create processes and procedures along with access controls to monitor adherence. This includes establishing internal policies and standards—and enforcing those policies.
• Prepare appropriate reports and define all technical terminology.
• Analyze data and identify risk areas and recommend solutions for same.
• Other duties as assigned
If interested, please apply today!
• Candidate must possess and demonstrate working knowledge of insurance industry.
• Candidate is expected to think critically about complex business challenges and possess strong problem-solving skills to deliver complete solutions.
• Candidate must have enthusiasm for, and comfort with, working in a high pressure and fast pace environment while maintaining quality and the integrity of insurance data.
• Highly motivated with a strong passion for data management, and in-depth experience in data governance, data management frameworks, metadata/master data management, data quality, policy creation, data standards and controls.
• Candidate should have comfort with working with tools such as SQL and PowerBI
• Candidate must have excellent communication skills to enable clear articulation while working with internal and external clients.
• Candidate must have strong organizational skills and demonstrate project management experience.
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
• Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business or Computer Science discipline.
• Azure experience
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.