Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Hourly Programs Recruiter Analyst for work in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Hourly Programs Recruiter Analyst for work in Plano, TX!
The primary responsibility of this role will focus on continuous improvement of daily recruiting operations for our hourly/contract workforce, Talent Acquisition processes, vendor relations of our contract worker supply chain, and project management.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition (MSP & Hourly Recruitment) the person in this role will support the Talent Acquisition department’s objective to develop and implement strategic recruitment strategies that will advance diverse and inclusive culture.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Leverage new ways to attract and recruit top talent across business units (Ports, Parts Distribution Centers, Vehicle Distribution Centers, and North American Mfg Centers, North American Parts Centers)
• Develop and implement long term Hourly Programs recruiting strategies in support of evolving staffing needs and business objectives
• Build effective relationships with internal business functions/stake holders and externally with local community sourcing organizations
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and employment laws covering recruiting and hiring practices and maintain confidential information
• Create, standardize, and track recruiting KPI, including acceptance rates, demographics, diversity; etc.
• Facilitate final evaluation of candidates and coordinate the job offer process with hiring managers
• Problem-solving experience using methodology
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in any related business field, or equivalent professional work experience
• Demonstrated experience with high volume recruitment; agency experience is a plus
• Proven experience working across both technical and non-technical pillars (cross-functional projects, initiatives, client groups)
• Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
• Strong internal and external customer focus; desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Strong project management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Experience working with applicant tracking systems (posting jobs, retrieving qualified candidates, moving candidates through the system’s hiring process)
• HR information systems (HRIS) experience, preferably Workday
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.