Already have an account?
Now hiring Production Technicians in Arion!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Production Technicians for direct-hire!
This is 3rd shift. The pay rate is $17/hour+. Promote safety, maintain a sanitary food environment, and ensure that only the highest quality product is made. Work days or nights, 8-hour shifts schedules including weekends and holidays, and overtime as needed.
Enjoy excellent benefits such as:
• Wages starting at $17/hour, with a $2/hour shift differential for 3rd shift roles
• $750 Sign-On Bonus
• 15 days of PTO your first year
• Paid Holidays
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) Employer Match
• Operate production equipment under the supervision of the shift supervisor as follows:
• Monitor product volume, temperatures, times, and pressure readings
• Monitor gauges and record information as needed
• Know the type of product, the source, and all the handling procedures involved in each processing procedure.
• Full understanding of product flow.
• Maintain a safe, clean, organized work area throughout the facility.
• Maintain general housekeeping of production areas.
• Perform tasks of receiving product, starting, running, shutting down, and cleaning the dryer/evaporator and associate equipment.
• Collect hourly production readings, color, moisture and temperature, monitor bag house, check air pressure, monitor machinery and notify supervisor when something is out of specification.
• Ensure all charts are charts are properly documented according to company and regulatory regulations.
• Ensure all paperwork is done correctly and completely.
• Operate pallet jack and forklift.
• Prepare bags to fill using established label and numbering system in accordance with procedures.
• Proficient computer skills to print out packaging labels.
• Fill, weigh, seal and load bags on pallets (must be able to lift 60 lb. bags 6 feet high).
• Bag and blend finished powder, weigh and sample product, palletize product and move pallets (may require a forklift or pallet jack).
• Comply with, and follow, company food safety and quality policies.
• Adhere to all SOPs, procedures and quality requirements.
• Perform elementary mechanical and carpentry repairs throughout plant as instructed by supervision.
• Engage in continuous improvement and process improvement
• Anticipate problems and implement solutions
• Demonstrate good judgement in safeguarding customer, company, vendor and employee information.
• Assume responsibility for the attainment of plant goals and objectives.
• Maintain cooperative working relationships and communications with employees from all other departments and peers.
If interested, please apply today!
• Ability to prepare and operate all packaging machinery.
• Have general knowledge of production/manufacturing methods.
• Ability to read gauges and record data in a legible manner and in accordance with established procedures.
• Ability to learn to handle inedible protein materials in accordance with established sanitary procedures and practices.
• Ability to understand and follow established work procedures, including mandated sanitary and safety guidelines.
• Must be able to read, write and speak in English, to prepare and comprehend logs, schedules, and communicate with fellow employees.
• Ability to operate forklift/pallet jack.
• Ability to perform basic math skills.
• Ability to move freely throughout plant with sustained physical/mental effort to climb, sample and clean equipment and work areas.
• Ability to remain calm and professional during peak periods.
• Ability to troubleshoot malfunctions and situations as they arise, notifying appropriate staff of problems beyond scope of normality.
• Ability to cooperate with all staff.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for Production Technician enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.