Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic and consistently growing staffing brand? Trillium Construction is looking for a full time Divisional Payroll Coordinator to join our team in the Bettendorf area!
Trillium Construction is proud to be recognized as a national leader in staffing and recruitment. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, we are proud to have represented over 10,000 companies in their search for top talent while representing the top talent in a multitude of industries in their career search!
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for gathering and reviewing all TCS field staff timecards and coordinating payroll activities to submit weekly payroll to Corporate Payroll Department for final processing.
• Responsible for gathering and reviewing all TCS field staff timecards, and ensuring the proper approval process has been followed.
• Responsible for submitting complete and accurate weekly field staff payroll to Corporate Payroll Department for final processing.
• Provides great customer service and payroll-related support to TCS field staff employees, branch staff and clients in a professional, confidential and timely manner while maintaining the integrity of our Trillium guidelines, policies, and internal controls.
• Confirms field staff eligibility of requested Paid Sick Leave (PSL), Vacation and Holiday pay in StaffSuite.
• Assists with invoice revision requests as necessary.
• Assists with Global Cash Card activities as requested.
• Reliable and dependable attendance is an expected essential function of this position.
• Maintains the integrity of the StaffSuite database, iPortal, and/or our networks by accurately inputting data in a timely manner.
• Responsible for working well with others and maintaining positive attitude within a team environment.
• Participates in and successfully completes all training classes as required by management in a timely manner.
• Adheres to Trillium’s Computer & Internet Usage Policy, confidentiality and privacy practices, and all other Handbook policies and procedures, including amendments and addendums as applicable.
• Performs other related duties and projects as assigned.
Hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. The pay rate is depending on experience. This is a full-time permanent position with room for growth, offering great benefits including 401K, Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance.
If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
High school education or GED is desirable for this position. Some college courses in business-related field helpful.
• Previous experience with HRIS or Payroll System is very helpful.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.