Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring EPIC Analysts for direct-hire in Worcester!
Trillium Technical is now seeking EPIC Analysts for direct-hire placement!
Leads and coordinates all aspects of major I.S. Applications projects in multi–platform environments, from the definition of the clients’ needs to the delivery of the complete applications package, with procedures and documentation, to the Data Center for production. Responsible for the selection or development, implementation, testing, documentation, maintenance and utilization of applications software to effectively support the clinical or business information systems needs of assigned clients.
• Leads or performs studies to develop a clear understand of clients’ clinical or business processes, and corresponding information systems needs. Analyzes existing reports, procedures, systems and controls. Conducts feasibility studies and cost/benefit analyses.
• Designs clinical and business information systems to meet clients’ needs. Develops detailed conceptual designs/specifications which define the scope and objectives, and functional and reporting requirements. Develops application level specifications for systems performance, systems integration and data base design. Produces data flow diagrams. Devises and modifies procedures. Performs and leads studies of the impact of major systems conversions.
• Apprises client of I. S. design issues, ensuring that the client is informed of alternatives, the results of cost/benefit analysis, and the problematic implications of changes under consideration.
• Determines the appropriate means for the delivery of necessary applications software, whether through the acquisition of available products or through the development of custom applications software.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required.
• Epic experience is required. Project Management experience is a plus.
• Over 5 years and up to and including 7 years of experience.
• current Epic certification(s) or ability to achieve
• Must be able to work off hours and participate in on call rotation.
• An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed in this description may be substituted for the above requirements.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
They have consistently met our needs by providing qualified employees in a very prompt time frame.