Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an IT Developer / Programmer for direct-hire!
Trillium Staffing has a Direct hire position for IT Developer / IT Programmer.
Salary $65,000-$75,000 year. Work is scheduled Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm with overtime as needed. The employee in this position will perform a variety of software development functions. These essential functions may include, but not be limited to; development of specific projects/programs, establishment and set-up of programs/database and communicating with departments on processes and procedures. The employee will report directly to the IT Management Team for Mervis Industries, Inc.
• Design, build and maintain efficient reusable and reliable code.
• Implement and integrate data storage solutions to improve functions throughout the organization
• Help maintain code quality and organization.
• Work with end users to determine/clarify requirements and bugs in company development projects.
• Collaborate with IT team and other internal departments to meet goals by developing and implementing additional solutions.
• On an as needed basis, assist internal staff with basic computer and software troubleshooting as part of IT Helpdesk team.
This is full-time work and the pay range is $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year. If interested, please apply today!
• Excellent communication skills to explain ideas and plans to non-technical staff.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Proficient in Full Stack Development.
• Proficient in ASP.NET Web Frameworks secpecifially .Net 5 and C# (ability to work with Blazor a plus).
• Proficient in databases including My SQL and Postgresql.
• Proficient in Visual Studio, Git Version Control, experience with Docker a plus.
• Understanding of basic Networking concepts a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in related field.
• At least 3 years of developer experience.
• Understanding of computer hardware, software and programming.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster