Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a HR Recruiter in Cambridge!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a HR Recruiter in Cambridge, MA!
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Independently perform activities associated with the recruitment and onboarding of new employees.
• Consult as needed with managers and HR generalists on job titles, descriptions and requirements, grades and starting salary ranges.
• Screen applicants for basic qualifications using compliant data management techniques.
• Review resumes, interview candidates, and develop diverse slates of candidates and finalists for manager consideration.
• Conduct appropriate reference and background checking.
• Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding recruitment process.
• Accurately communicate important employment information during delivery and negotiation of employment offers (e.g., benefits, compensation).
• Manage candidate activity, including dispositioning of the applicant pool in the applicant tracking system.
• Prepare and enter any needed data or complete paperwork relating to hiring or onboarding.
If interested, please apply today!
• Recruitment experience in non-profit or higher ed organizations preferred, experience with diversity recruitment, candidate sourcing preferred, executive search experience preferred.
• Excellent time management and communication skills required.
• Some HR experience (knowledge of employment law or HR certification) is desirable but not required.
• Experience using IBM BrassRing, LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Teams is preferred.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
They are the best I have worked with. Period.