Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Forklift Operators for direct-hire!
Trillium Staffing now has a Direct hire opportunity for Forklift Operator / Operator Trainee.
Candidates will start as material handler (forklift) starting at $15-17 an hour then will train as an operator where the pay will be $20-25 an hour as skill set increases.
Seeking reliable and hardworking individuals. Good attendance is an absolute must. The trainee uses a fork truck to move raw material and work-in-process between departments, and keeping stock staging areas organized. This position will also be trained in shipping / receiving duties, and other duties as time and needs permit. New employees will be trained on 1st shift, then possibly transition to 2nd shift when ready. Trainee is considered an entry-level position, with opportunities for additional growth and training in other job classifications in the future.
• Unloading inbound raw material / work-in-process efficiently and accurately
• Storing inbound raw material / Work-in-process into proper storage locations
• Accurately pulling raw material I work-in-process and delivering to equipment as needed
• Creating hippers and loading trucks using the fork truck
• Safely operating and daily safety checklist of fork truck
• Keeping work ‘area and fork truck clean and orderly
• Communicating with supervisors regarding any issues or concerns
• Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by supervisors
1st Shift Hours are Monday- Friday 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM. 2nd Shift Hours are Monday- Friday 3:00 PM -12:00 AM. Saturdays are scheduled based on need and should be anticipated on a frequent basis. Company offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, shift premium, attendance bonus, tuition reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Must complete an application and submit to drug/alcohol testing as a condition of employment.
If interested, please apply today!
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75Ibs
• Must be capable of safely operating I driving a fork truck
• Must pass pre-employment screening.
• Factory experience is preferred
• Fork truck experience is preferred but not necessary
• Use of common hand tools
• Organizational skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.