Now hiring a PKI Developer for work in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a PKI Developer for work in Plano, TX!
• Develop the PKI Program specific outline for the connected cars security program
• Provide technical program oversight specific to the PKI security domain to all components of connected cars
• Identify, research and propose concepts and architectural areas of need specific to the PKI domain
• Create, maintain and align the Security policies and standards with industry best practices and business needs in the adoption PKI and data protection technologies.
• Represent on project teams and ensure adherence to existing security policies and standards and prepare for anticipated needs
• Development of technical security strategies related to PKI infrastructure
• Development of technical security architectures related to PKI infrastructure
• Development of technical security standards related to PKI infrastructure
• Development and Support
• Automation of tasks related to cybersecurity such as correlations, alerting, analysis, and event review processes
• Integration of various tools and datasets to enhance detective and preventive control sets
• Codified security principles for cloud (X-as-a-Service) systems integrated directly into application designs and blueprints/formations
• Data exchanges with internal and external security intelligence platforms
• Unique, custom software solutions to achieve security goals when COTS or OSS solutions are not available or viable
• Software development experience/expertise to compliment product security and application security initiatives
• Systems analysis and software development efforts that align with agile-related approaches
If interested, please apply today!
• This is a crucial requirement related to the development of the overall PKI approach, design, architecture and buildout of the PKI infrastructure adhering to the regional requirements and global standards.
• Creation of Cryptographic Services such as OCSP Responder, CRL Distribution Point, Enrollment for large number of clients etc.
• Experience in cryptographic library like OpenSSL
• Experience with compliance regulations/laws, security frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST, HIPAA, ISO, COBIT, OWASP, ITIL, etc.).
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent professional experience
• Experience in software development and delivery services, security engineering or other technical risk management skills.
• Deep technical understanding of modern development platforms such as: CD/CI,Git/Gerrit, Dockers, OpenStack, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platforms
• Experience with web service development using REST in a Cloud environment
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.