Now hiring CDL Class A and B Truck Drivers for work in Orlando!
Trillium is seeking CDL A and B drivers for local permanent work in Orlando!
Drivers will ensure the safety of each delivery from the moment they leave the facility until they have completed each job. This is a touch position which may include warehouse work, including loading and unloading of materials. This perm position is also for ground and rooftop deliveries. Mon-Fri, $18-$20/hour.
Benefits may include:
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer paid life insurance
- Flex spending
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
If interested, please apply today!
- Valid CDL – Class A or B
- Current DOT Medical Card
- The ability to lift 75-100 pounds repeatedly (your most common cargo will be 70 pound bundles of shingles)
- Ability and willingness to work on rooftops
- Drywall boom, straight and/or conveyor truck experience is preferred
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Driver Solutions has been recruiting and hiring CDL Drivers for over 30 years. Whether you are seeking casual work or a full time driving career, let the experts at Trillium put you behind the wheel. Our clients range from Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, but our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.