Construction Project Manager Needed in Reno NV
Project Manager needed in Reno NV
Come live near beautiful Lake Tahoe in an area where construction is booming! Trillium Construction is seeking a Project Manager with 5+ years recent experience managing large commercial projects from $3 to $8 Million. This position will manage several construction projects teams simultaneously to ensure completed product/service is delivered on-time, within budget, and with quality and integrity. The Project Manager will manage collaboration with owners, engineers, architects, estimators, subcontractors, and governmental agencies who are involved in the construction process as well as supervise Superintendents and Project Assistants. Compensation will be from 85k to 100k DOE. Full benefit package includes Full Health Insurance, Paid Vacation and Holidays, 401k. Relocation subsidy a consideration for the right candidate.
• Scheduling to ensure on time completion
• Control project costs to ensure completion within budget
• Consistently inspect for and maintain standards of excellence in safety, quality and productivity
• Effectively and efficiently solve problems
• Approve payroll and work schedule
• Participate in business development meetings as requested
• Conduct project closeout meeting
• Pre-job and pre-construction meetings
• Participate in design build meetings as requested
• Cost accounting records
• Change orders
• Monthly forecast reports
• Project schedule and progression
• Critical conversations, memos, correspondence and contract notices
• Job closeout
Apply online today!
Substantial knowledge and experience in construction trades/craftwork; building code; blue print interpretation; site preparations; landscaping and road construction; building construction, including excavation and laying of foundations and erection of the structural framework; building systems; fire-protection; concrete
• Demonstrated effective leadership of a team.
• Computer literate
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects effectively (project value $3 million plus)
• Basic understanding of accounting functions
• Current safety and SWPPP certifications
• Demonstrated history of excellent customer service
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with owners, engineers, architects, estimators, subcontractors, and governmental agencies involved in the construction process
• History of managing multiple construction projects to ensure completed product/service is delivered on-time, within budget, and with quality and integrity
• Bachelor Degree, Construction Management, Engineering related to Construction or Equivalent Experience preferred.
• Ability to pass any pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.